Seeking someone who is motivated, hardworking, dependable and has the desire to be part of an AMAZING TEAM!
Essential Functions Financial
- Month End Processing
- Maintain Digital Lease Files
- Process New Leases
- Prepare Lease Commencement Documents
- Insurance Certificate Management
- Prepare Tenant Correspondence
Back-Up to Property Administrator for Clerical/Administrative Functions
- Answer Phones
- Type Miscellaneous Correspondence
- Order Supplies as Approved by Supervisor
Property Manager Duties
- Perform Property Manager Duties in The Absence of and as ected by The Property Manager
Customer Service - Maintain Positive Relations with Residents Through Frequent and Proactive Communication. Respond to Issues Raised by Residents, Employees, Peers and The Property Owner in A Timely and Effective Manner. Must Be Open to Working 1-2 Saturdays Per Month.
Background and Drug Screening Required.
We Offer Industry Competitive Wages Plus an Excellent Benefits Package Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and apartment discounts. Leasing and Renewal Commissions.
Up to 128 PTO Hours in The First Year Along with 8 Paid Holidays!
If you want to be part of this amazing team, apply today!!