With a growing portfolio of owned and managed multifamily assets totaling more than 40,000 units, GoldOller “Nation” extends from New York to Florida and all the way across to Texas. We are one of the largest firms in the country. If you are interested in joining a growing team of dedicated professionals in our high-tech environment, then we invite you to learn more about GoldOller career opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and afford our employees the ability for growth and advancement through continuous training and education programs. Contact us today to see how you can join the GoldOller family.
We are seeking for a highly skilled and experienced Community Manager to join our team of professionals at (insert property type, city and state). Community Managers are responsible for the overall operational and financial success of the residential property and to exceed the Company's standards as it relates to resident and customer satisfaction. They manage and develop team members for personal and professional growth and ensure high employee job satisfaction. They are responsible for the overall operations of the residential property. Above all else, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation with other team members will not only improve the job you do, but enhance the entire work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop community and industry knowledge by identifying trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations and training.
- Attract people to your community through effective leasing administration and training of your team.
- Brand your community by prioritizing curb appeal and maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property and market.
- Market your property through proactive and innovative approaches focusing on niche market.
- Lead the leasing process by guiding the team through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Support maintenance operations by partnering with your Service Manager to provide a sparkling product through preventive maintenance, timely and efficient repairs, and a highly organized make-ready process
- Partner with your Regional Manager and Home Office to prepare and follow an operating budget and to plan community capital improvements, repairs, contract developments, and negotiations.
- Oversee all accounting functions associated with the property, including processing invoices, paying bills, evictions, and managing resident accounts and charges.
- Develop and collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any issues that arise
- Drive the community to continued operational success by proposing income-producing opportunities such as competitive pricing and value-add community enhancements.
- Focus on performance metrics ranging from your community’s closing ratio to sales conversion rates to apartment turnover efficiency - and everything in between.
- Organize, prepare and execute a professional and successful turns.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of RealPage products preferred, including OneSite, YieldStar, Lead2Lease and Ops Technology.
- Possess strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Have a complete understanding of Fair Housing and knowledge of other laws that apply to property management, such as Fair Credit Reporting Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Landlord Tenant Law, OSHA Standards, local and state building codes.
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business preferred.
- Experience: Three years + of residential property management experience as Community Manager
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) a plus!