- Sell Sage Management’s products and services to prospects
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the property, other Sage properties, and competitor properties
- Assist Property Manager in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and internet leads.
- Convert phone calls to tours, property tours to leases and internet leads to tours and/or leases.
- Ensure guest cards are complete, entered into Maxleases and follow up is completed for prospects.
· Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again.
· Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in.
· Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
· Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times
· Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities and general curb appeal of the property is pleasing to all 5 senses and is clean.
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease-related paperwork, from the application process through move out. This includes processing housing applications, preparing move in information, lease files, renewal letters and leases, completing move out requests, and any other forms utilized as they relate to leasing and resident relations.
- General clerical assistance including answering phones, taking messages, managing work orders, filing and ordering office supplies.
- Accept rental payments and immediately give them to Property Manager.
- Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information in Yardi accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager prior to obtaining signatures.
- Maintain current resident files.
- Maintain and record daily inspections for the property.
- Distribute all company or -issued notices.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases for bonus purposes.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Develop and maintain first class customer service relationships with prospects and residents.
- Manage and resolve resident concerns.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property Manager.
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit signs, flags, etc.
- Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities